Trainings and implementing Project Management Methodology
Trainings implemented as workshops. Case studies based on years of experience gained during the execution in the project management methodology. Simulations are referring to examples of projects executed in Polish organizations and international corporations.
Standard training programs:
- project management - the basics
- project management in construction project
- cost management in construction investment project
- time management and organization of effective meetings
- managing cash flows in the building project
- risk management in the building project
- project management in RES sector
- project management in medical sector
- project management in pharmaceutical sector
- project management in energy sector
- project management in industrial sector
- estimating and budgeting of building projects
Addressed to the participants of construction investment projects as: project managers, site managers, site engineers, supervisors, designers, consultants, analysts, financial controllers.
The target group is also the employees and managers: administration, investment, development and production departments in companies involved in design and construction phases.
Implementing Project Management methodology
Preparing the organization and implementation of a methodology based on experience gained while working in an organization managed by projects. Implementation should be a process of adaptation which will minimize the amount of changes introduced the organization.
- needs identification and specificities of the organization
- parameterization of resources of the company
- create the basis of knowledge of methodologies and project management techniques to find the optimal set of tools and procedures
- assigning tasks and functions for project management needs
- implementation document’s templates
Implemented project management methodology allows an organization - its resources - to carry out a greater number of tasks and projects. Duration of the projects is shortened. There takes place standardization of the: planning, excution and accounting.
Managing projects in the design methodology improves the economic efficiency of projects.
AKADEMIA METODYKI Rafał Pesta
ul. Polna 8R/12 87-100 Toruń
Telefon: +48 514 215 705
NIP: 956-187-24-75, REGON: 871547770